- Obtaining temporary work, study or visitor permits.
- Obtaining permanent residence visas to business people and their immediate family.
- Obtaining residence visas through sponsorship for the immediate family.
- Appeal to the competent courts.
- Obtaining temporary work permits.
- Drafting of Labour Market Impact Assessment Request.
- Drafting of employment contracts.
- Drafting of sales, agency, distribution or other contractual agreements.
- Import/export rules.
- Legal support towards the development of your business.
- Corporate Immigration law
- Work permits (initial and renewals)
- Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA)
- Setting up of companies and businesses addresses.
Analysis of fiscal obligations of companies and individuals.
Advices in international business transactions.
Drafting Private International Law notice.
1470, Peel Street, office B-915
H3A 1T1, Canada
Tel : +1-514-990-2249
Fax : +1-514-288-3649
Québec city office
29, Sous-le-Fort Street, office 1
G1K 4G6, Canada
Jin Mao, P.R.C. Lawyers
c/o Mr. Jie Yuan
19/F Sail Tower
266 Han Kou Road
Shanghai 200001, R.P.C.
Tel : +8621 6249 6040, poste 150
Fax : +8621 6248 4325
c/o Me Jean-Yves Feltesse
Avocat, Cabinet FWPA
15, boul du Palais
Tel: +33 (0) 1 42 96 60 00
Fax: +33 (0) 1 42 29 66 162
a/s Me Diana Rahyem
Diana Rhayem Law Office
email : email@example.com
Phone: + 961 (0) 1 570209
Philippe Bélanger et Associés
Villa No. 4, Cité des jeunes Cadre Lébous
Liberté IV Extension-VDN, Near the Machata School
B.P, 22639 Dakar Ponty
Tel: +221 33867 1390
Fax: +221 77827 4143
You want to request an assessment of your particular situation under Canadian laws?Request a pre-assessment